Exercise & perching toys help to relieve anxiety, promote mental and physical stimulation, and provide entertainment. The health of your bird as well as its lifestage, confidence and experience should be taken into consideration prior to encouraging your parrot to exercise. Learn to observe your parrots’ exercise habits, endurance, level of physical activity, skill and interest in participating, as this can help assess health and well-being.
- Toys available in a range of size suitable for all hookbills
- Encourages foraging and preening
- Relieves boredom and helps prevent feather plucking
- Provides mental and physical stimulation
- Helps relieve anxiety by providing entertainment
- Socially responsibly produced